2009/03/23

OnGatas Concert Tour '08 IV

Ongaku Gatas concert tour 2008 winter ~Come Together~
1. Come Together: I like those costumes, Yossi hot. The perf is nice, but not amazing
2. Seishun no Custard: Yossi sounds so good.
3. Aisaretai, Aisaretai: Oh god, HAWT!!! One of the high lights in this concert
4. HOW DO YOU LIKE JAPAN?: Great, great, great!!! Might be even better than in Morning Curry concert
5. Chikyuu to Tsuki Kare to Watashi: Okay... I tried to watch this, only because of Sengoku and Sawada... Watched half of it and then skipped.
6. Amai Yuuwaku: Satoda’s English xD
7. Kanashimi Twilight: OMGAAAAH!!! This is how this song should be performed: Yossi without current MM. Yossi rocks it :rock: And Sawada and Sengoku were good too.
8. Iroppoi Onna ~Sexy Baby~: Skip, don’t really like these two
9. Ooki ni. Machibata Kara: Ah, Yossi fangirls xD Great perf. Mai reminds me one of URBZ xD I was also happy that Kore was one of the main singers ^_^
10. Kiss Shiyou: Again skip
11. Koi Uranai Toori ni wa Naranai wa: Like this more without Manoeri xD
12. Kara Genki: Cool Yossi *___*
13. Dakishimete Namida: Good perf. Better outfits than last time xD
14. Senpai ~Love Again~: I was surprised I watched this xD Sounded OK
15. Nature is Good: I prefer Yossi+Reina ver.... Although I don’t like Reina either.
16. Roman ~My Dear Boy: Yossi’s opening line kills me every time. I’m pretty sure Mai is slow chancing clothes and that’s why she’s not there xD
17. Saa, Sassoku Moriagete Ikou ka~!!: Aaaa, me likes
18. Osaki ni Sunzurei: I didn’t like this when I first heard it . Stupid me. This is a good song, especially performed live
19. Yattarouze!: Yattarouze :rock: Do I have to say more.

ENCORE
20. Narihajimeta Koi no Bell: Don’t like the skirts... Other than that pretty good perf
21. DREAMIN': Same as Osaki ni Sunzurei


Overall:
- GREAT concert, I liked it a lot and I know I will watch this many times
- High lights: Aisaretai Aisaretai, How Do You Like Japan, Kanashimi Twilight, Saa Sassoku Moriagete Ikou ka~!!
- I loooooooooooooooove how Yossi keeps interacting with the audience
-Still keep disliking Rika... She also looked bored sometimes...
- Sawada and Sengoku made me like them even more, And Korenaga has some nice abs
- Also, what the hell is up there Yossi? xD Sayumi? If I remember correct Sayumi was watching this concert with some other MM members.
- Yossi’s hot and so damn cool
- I would have wanted YossiSato MC to be the one where Yossi talks about how She was mistaken to be Hamasaki Ayumi... Oh well, YAM :heart:
- The only outfit I didn't like was the skirt in encore... I hoped Yossi would have got rid of it :fear:

No comments: