2009/09/22

Special Live

From the band members' blogs:


LOVE the outfit!!!!
Very sexy and Yossi-like <3
And I have always wanted to see how the band looks like xD

--------
Since Yossi finally sang some songs I have wanted Her to sing (Hand Made CITY, Koi ING), I have been thinking that maybe someday She will sing other songs from my "hope list" too xD
- Kotatsu no Uta
- Indigo Blue Love (would love if Yossi sang this with Miki and Aya :drool:)
- Shall we Love
- Maki's songs (etc. Daite yo! PLEASE GO ON, Uwasa no SEXY GUY)
- Miki's songs (Namida Girl)
- Ayu's songs (anything would be good xD)
Yeah, my list is pretty long LOL

3 comments:

Kreuz said...

I completely support your "hope list" :D
Indigo Blue with my ALL TIME FAVORITES (Yossy, Miki & Aya) would be so AWESOME!!!

I'm already doing some mp3 of the event so I can listen them in my way to school or during a boring class XD

samidare said...

I can't say I like Aya, but I still want her to sing with Yomiki xD

I should split some of the songs from Yossi's Dinner Shows/lives too... Do you use some program to do it?

Kreuz said...

Well, I do it the long way ^^'
I use the window movie maker to cut the performances, save them in wma and then convert them to mp3 with a program called Free Mp3 Wma Converter XD I still have to find a good audio editor