2009/10/25

09/10/25 V-Rock Festival

Hangry&Angry sang
- Top Secret
- Sadictic Dance
- The Peace (H&A DeathTracks)

After hearing a fanrec
- Not sure if I like The Peace....... And again I'm probably the only one who thinks so...
- Yossi's English in Top Secret <3
- Sadictic Dance is still awesome

EDIT
Okay, HERE is the fanrec.
I'm not going to do this a habit...

If you want my (and other people's) Yossi related uploads (fanrecs, TV shows...) you can go to Hitomi Heaven. And I recommend you to join us anyway, if you are Yossi fan <3 There you can show your love for Yossi and be a crazy fan with other as crazy people. I love that place <3

Actually I was thinking to make this blog a place where you can download Yossi stuff... But then I just decided not to... Maybe I'm just a bad person... I decided to post that stuff just in HH.

2 comments:

erinl13 said...

Hi there.
I was wondering if you would happen to have this fanrecording in mp3 format? If you do, can you please upload it?
Thank you!

Kreuz said...

hahaha I'm not sure about The Peace either, I don't know, they could have chosen other less silly song maybe

Top Secret is AWESOME! I really like it