2010/02/04

Without makeup + preview

Who looks the best without make up?
1439107_blogmiki100204b.jpg
My biased answer:
#1 Yossi
#2 Miki
#3 Mai or Shibata
#5 Rika

Yossi and Miki are that kind of people who look really pretty even without the make up <3
Mai and Shibata... Well, it's hard to tell since Mai is wearing glasses and I don't really pay attention to Shibata even if she has make up xD
Rika can look pretty. But only when she has good make up and there's good lightning etc (like in PBs or magazine photoshoots...). When she's not wearing any make up she's not looking that good...
Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut this is just my opinion.

-----

And to change the subject:
You can watch Hawaii de Bijin ni Naru 11 no Houhou preview HERE~
Looks a great show, but we already knew that xD
Nothing can be bad with Yossi and Yuko <3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, my biased answer would be like this:
#1 Yocchan
#2 Mikitty
#3 Charmy
#4 Shiba-chan
#5 Mai-chan

but, if I try to be objective, then it would kind of look like this:
#1 Yocchan
#2 Mikitty, Charmy & Shiba-chan
#3 Mai-chan

Yocchan will always be my #1, the next 3 girls I think they're all really cute and Mai-chan, well I don't think she's that cute/pretty XD sorry fans
---------------
Ahhhh! I can't wait to watch the Hawaii show! It's gonna be really awesome!

Anonymous said...

Haha, my biased and unbiased answer still ends up the same xD
1-Yossy
2-Mikitty
3-Maichin
4-Ayumi
5-Rikachan

I thought Rika-chan was looking tired lately but her blog is consistently showing a not so appealing face -gets shot- so I assumed it was just her normal face without makeup -gets shot again-
_______________
YAYA for Hawaii show but its so far away. 11th is toooooo far away xD Cant wait to see Yossy swim with that turtle xD KAME!