2010/08/14

The change has come~

Some changes what I’m planning to do/did.

As you see, I updated the layout a little bit xD And because I’m lazy to do this kind of things very often I believe you have to get use to it xD Maybe after a few years I can change it again LOL
I like purple and purple is/was Yossy's color in OnGatas/MM.

I also added “flag counter”, just because I have been thinking who visits my blog for a long time now.
Maybe I even thought no one does xD
I don’t think I keep it here forever, just a little while.
(I’m honoured to see Japanese visitor, btw :D Why? Because without the awesome Japanese fans and wotas this blog would not exists.)

Third, you might have notices that I started to add "Hitomi Heaven" to some of the magazine scans. Those are magazines that me/someone at HH scanned. Why? Because I see people posting them without any credit on other places. I don’t think if that bothers other people but I feel sorry for them. Especially if they rip the magazine to get better scans... And credit is always nice to get xD
I have also been thinking not to post the "full-sized" scans anymore.... The reason is same as said above. But don't worry, don't worry. I'm not stopping to post them xD
From pretty much everything else, the thanks go to Japanese fans <3

Oooookay, I think that was all. For now xD


I also would loooooove to organize/tag my post waaaaaaaay better... But I’m too lazy to do that, ‘cos then I should go through every single post and tag them again xD
So sorry, I’m not doing that LOL

No comments: