2010/09/11

Who is the...

...SEXY HIP?
3727065_hip.jpg

3726906_somemag.jpg
I have no idea what this thing/ranking is xD
But Yossy in on the second place, so that's good. Right?

"Of which idol animation is the sexiest animation?"
If this thing is what I think, I'm so happy Yossy beated idols who run around on their bikinis and underwears (for example Rika and Kago, who were also in the ranking at places #43 and #30).
That just proves that She doesn't have to take off Her clothes to be noticed and to be hot~
That's one of the things why I'm so proud of Her~

What ever this is, Yossy's always the hottest and sexiest of them all <3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL I read the first little pic and was like "yeah okay, who has the best hips/butt..."
then I read the second pic and was like "wtfffff why are they talking about armpit sweat?!?!?!"

what* exactly IS this mag?! xDD

samidare said...

WTF? xD

Some useless random magazine? xD