2010/10/13

The men around Yossy

aka "Yossy's managers (?) post" xD

First there was this guy
4179437_firstguy.jpg
The guy you could see with Yossy many many many times. You can see him even in some episodes of Wao~n.

But then this first guy disappeared.

Now looks like this guy (who scared Cazza in Australia xD) has been seen often with Yossy
4179434_secondguy.jpg
Okay I was lazy but I think there's more photos where you can see him.
This guy looks very sporty. So is he Yossy's manager or coach? Or both xD

And lately there has been this new guy too.
4179443_newguy.jpg
Dunno why, but somehow I think this guy uses the Staff twitter the most xD

And there's also of course the bald guy. He seems to have something to do with Hangry&Angry since everytime Hangry&Angry goes somewhere he's there too.
I got so excited when I saw him at Tavastia (Helsinki) xD I knew Yossy would be near also xD

See, Yossy's so great that She needs more than one "manager" to work with Her xD
<3

And because I'm so obsessed about Yossy, I would like to know more about these guys too xD


Finally I wrote about this. I have been thinking doing this post for sooooooooo long.
One day I'm gonna write about another subject that I have been thinking:
Yoppai xD

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

zomg! i love you for this post! i've been so interested in Yossy's manager and now i have faces! whoo! xD

according to the Japanese fans, Yossy's ACTUAL manager is quite "good looking" and i think that first guy is the best looking out of them all xD

now i wanna know more about them too xD

(and that guy still scares me xD)

Kreuz said...

I think I saw that first guy in the momusu DVD Magazine of the Sexy 8 Beat tour, maybe he was her manager during her time in momusu...
and sorry cazza, but I find better looking the one that scared you XD and the third one seems a bit cute. Well, any of them is bad looking <3

and lol at Aya's face with the pig nose in the first pic XD

samidare said...

I agree with both of you xD
I do think the first guy is the best looking and I was sad when I couldn't see him with Yossy anymore. But I also think the second guy is quite handsome too xD

I think the wotas mean the second guy when they talk about Yossy's manager... Since one of them called him "Numabe" (which I think is his name) and the new guy "newcomer" xD

But damn I still miss the first guy xD