2011/03/27

Dream performances

Because I'm bored and can't wait to DreamMM tour to start....

Songs that I'm 99% sure they will sing:
Love Machine
The Peace
Renai Revolution 21
Happy Night
Aruiteru
Sexy Boy
Joshi Kashimashi Monogatari
Koi no Dance Site
Daite HOLD ON ME
Morning Coffee
Mikan
Ame no Furanai Hoshi de wa Aisenai Darou?
Aozora ga Itsumade mo Tsuzuku You na Mirai de Are!
Michi Naru Mirai e
Afternoon Coffee (Afternoon Musume)


Songs I want them to perform:
Say Yeah ~Motto Miracle Night~
Hand Made City
Egao YES Nude
The Manpower
Love & Peace! Hero ga Yattekita
Roman ~My Dear Boy~
Go Girl ~Koi No Victory~
Genki+
HOW DO YOU LIKE JAPAN? ~Nihon wa Donna Kanji Dekka?~
Mushoku Toumei na Mama de
Haru no Uta (ok, even with the original singers would be good, as long as Yossy's there)
Dokusenyoku
Megami ~Mousse na Yasashisa~ (replace Maki with Miki, so the rest can sing YES! POCKY GIRLS)
Souda! We're ALIVE
Nanni mo Iwazu ni I LOVE YOU
Never Forget
Odore! Morning Curry


Songs that would most likely be ruined by Rika (and Koharu), so do not want:
Mr. Moonlight: I only want them to sing this if it's Yossy feat. the others OR YossyxMikixMakoto/Abe. But most likely they would give Rika a one of the center roles which is a BIG NO!!!!
Kanashimi Twilight: Again, I'm sure Rika would get most of the lines and ruin it. So I rather not have this than have Rika ruining it.

And if there's not Baby Koi ni KNOCK OUT by Yossy, Kei and Makoto, I'll cry.
I'll will be happy forever if Yossy, Miki (and anyone else than Rika or Koharu) performs INDIGO BLUE LOVE. (Dunno why but I think Makoto would fit xD Why I have this YossyxMikixMakoto trio in my mind all the time xDD)

No comments: