2011/04/17

Ame no Furanai... + Coming Soon

Ame no Furanai Hoshi de wa Aisenai Darou?
This is sung by Yossy, Miki, Makoto, Rika and Koharu

OMG, Yossyyyyyyyyyy. Sounding sooooo good~
Also Miki <3
Makoto is ok and the rest you should know what I think about them xD




Ok, let's rank the songs!
1. Roman ~My Dear Boy~
2. Ame no Furanai..
3. Koibito no...
4. Atto odoroku mirai...
5. Morning Coffee (2011 ver)
6. Sexy Boy
7. Aozora...
8. Joshi Kashimashi...
9. Afternoon Coffe
10. Mikan

1.~3. are REALLY close. I like them all pretty much equally.
5.~7. are also close to each other. I could rank them all #5
I don't know... Joshi Kashimashi is nice but (all versions) tends to get boring after Yossy's part xD It' better when sing live.
Mikan is not last (just) because of Koharu and Rika. I don't even care the song that much. They could have pick soooo much better song to replace it. I'm sure MM (after Yossy's graduation) has better songs than that xD

-----------------------------

New TV show for Dream MM
11/04/25 Coming Soon! TBS 23:50-24:50 *link*
What xD
I have been thinking for like week that "coming soon!" meant that the program is so new it doesn't have name yet xDD

No comments: