2011/05/23

Random Yossy updates

11/05/21:
During DMM concert in Hiroshima 4th-7th gens were talking about managers of idol and entertainer. I think the question was which one they would like to rather be.
Yossy and Koharu chose "idol". Miki and Makoto chose "entertainer".
Most important part was that Yossy said She would like to be Miki's manager xD

Rika didn't attent the concert. Yossy was talking about how today was 11th anniversary of 4th gens first live concert. She also did Rika's "happy~~" pose. She also wore Rika's ribbon during the encore (since Rika asked Her to do so) and did Rika's "anata no..." line.

After the concert Yossy was seen in some store.
So it's was assumed She stayed in Hiroshima.

11/05/22:
Someone saw Yossy taking a taxi.
Dunno if it was in Tokyo or still in Hiroshima.

11/05/23
Today Yossy was spotted in H&M in Shinjuku.
She wasn't wearing any make up <3


I know this is not a big deal, but I love to read "stories" about how someone saw Yossy during Her "private time". It gives me hope that I can run into Yossy too when I go to Japan again xD


In DMM DVD Magazine Yossy wrote "Yume poem" (just like everyone else).
She wrote about marrying a rich person, having a kid and family. And I also think that She wrote about being a good grandmom <3

I never thought that the money was big deal to Yossy xD
But then again, She did say once that a man needs to have a job and career, before She could even think about dating him. (Or her xD)
I don't remember exactly how it went, but something like that.

No comments: