2012/01/07

DIVER February issue

DIVER again~
10919330_diver.jpg
Yossy in Miyagi.

I checked that HOPE JAPAN pages from the magazines I have.
Not many pics..... I hope that's not the case with Yossy....


But still: <3

------------------------------------------

EDIT
WTF?
I can't go to bed until I know did they air the PV already or not... xD
I think someone said something about it at 2ch, but there's nothing. No caps, nothing...
Ok it was like 2am in Japan, when I saw it and I'm not sure if anyone even got it, but still I hate this uncertainty xD
I'm sure it was true and someone posts it as soon as I go to sleep xD

And on the other hand, I don't know why I'm so nervous...
I already know what kind of the PV will be. I have pretty much seen the whole PV already.
And I know it has so damn much Rika....

Oh shit why is this so complicated xD

No comments: