2008/12/09

OnGatas Concert Tour '08 II

Few words about the concert (based on fanrec):
-Kanashimi Twilight is The Highlight of the concert!!!! And yes, it's almost Yossi's solo! Whuuu!! I love audience's reaction when Kanashimi Twilight starts. Yossi sound great and Sengoku and Sawada aren't bad either ^_^
-How Do You Like Japan sounds great. Almost better than Morning Curry concert version.
-I'm happy they didn't give solo lines anyone else than Yossi and Mai in Seishun no Custard xD
-Want to see Aisaretai Aisaretai. Yossi's solo lines :rock: :hear:
-Rika's annoying and I still think there's too much her on the concert -______-
-I wanted to hear Yossi's "Hey, let's have a dance" in Roman...
-Yossi fan(girl)s in the audience xD Don't know why it's so funny/exciting to hear their voices xD Of cource I hope I could be there screaming Her name with them...
-The Eggs sound better than last time. Or maybe it's because the worst Egg has left xD
-Overal the concert sounds great ^_^

Now I want to see pics... Why there aren't any pics yet... -_______-

IF I have got it right, the outfits sound hot... Well, Yossi's outfits sound hot xD
The first costume seems to be orange cheerleader outfit with blue "G" on it + black boots :drool:
Second (from Kanashimi ~>) is black jacket (?), golden shots (?) and black boots. Aaaa wanna know/see >____<
Third (Nature is Good ~>) is similar with Kara Genki from last concert. Color is red and gold.
Encore costume might be T-shirt and orange miniskirt. And She tied Her hair for the encore :heart:
I'm so not sure about the costumes, though... Need pics!!!

No comments: