2009/05/12

Tokyo Alice VI

OMG I want to go to see this already!!!!
This play will definitely kill me, but I don't care. At least I'll die happy and I was able to see Her xD

Beige jacket + purple skirt <3

Two (or three if the flower dress is the one She wore in the promotion) outfits seen.

Also today Tsuji, Mai, Ayaka and Korenga went to see the play.
YAM and Rika went to eat after it <3
God, I love YAM <3

-----
LOL. I never thought people would read my blog xD
But thanks for commenting.
I'm just crazy Yossi-fangirl <3

2 comments:

d said...

Kanbade!頑張って
lots of ishiyoshi fans are lurkers, if you want to see how many ppl are actually reading your stuff, just ask. There's a shortage of yoshi information. I think, most Joss Whedon fans are Yoshi fans. I mean, if you're a fan of strong females/feminism, you'd be a yoshi fan. Especially in chauvinistic Japan. sometimes in the interviews, you really want to sock the interviewer--oh, you're so reliable. You're such a man. As if girls cant be that way.

samidare said...

*goes to see how Joss Whedon is* ^^;
I wouldn't mind TV series called "Yossi, the vampire slayer" xD
Ishiyoshi fans read my blog? :O If that's true I'm happy, but surprised since I hardly even write about them and I don't like Rika... I do like ishiyoshi, but I just prefer Yomiki (and right now Yomako) more ^^;
But it doesn't matter. Yossi's the most important to me and nothing that contains Her can be bad <3

Ah, I'm happy if I can give some Yossi information to people <3
To bad there isn't much going on right now besides the play...