2009/05/28

Trip to Tokyo

Let's take a looks some of the pictures I took during my vacation:

090517 Shinjuku: See the last post

090518 Ikebukuro


Tohoshinki xDDDDD
I ate same icecream as Yossi in Amezidon xD Gari Gari kun :drool: So good and only 82 yen!
Mikiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii was on TV in the evening <3
Last but not least: what I bought on that day.

090319 Harajuku

So many Yossi photos were sold out T___T

090520 Disney Land




Caramel popcorn was soooooo gooooooood!!!!
And why I choosed to show these pics?
Well, if you don't know go to see Disney Time episodes where Yossi was on.

090521 Shibuya


Glad News is EXPENSIVE!!! And it was smaller than I thought O__O
I saw the shoes that's photo Iida posted on her blog xDDD
And again there's photo about what did I bought <3

090522 Tokyo Tower


Again go to see Kinkon Hill if you have no idea why I post pics xD
There was scary man behind the desk in front of that Guinnes place... So I took a photo veeery fast when he wasn't looking xD

Yes, my trip has veeeeeeeeery Yossi influensed xDDD

No comments: