2010/03/03

European Tour

23.05.2010 - Columbiaclub, Berlin [DE]
24.05.2010 - Tavastia, Helsinki [FI]
27.05.2010 - The Underworld, London [UK]
29.05.2010 - La Maroquinerie, Paris [FR]
http://twisted-talent.com/

I ALREADY HAVE THE TICKET!!!!!!!
And I got a free day, tooooooooooo!!!!
AWESOMEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

It only takes 1,5 hours to get Helsinki by train from here where I live xD
And I can always stay my friends places in Helsinki if needed xD

EDIT
Okay, went to see the web side of Tavastia.
They wrote that: "Jonotus luvallista vasta keikkapäivänä 1 tunti ennen ovien avaamista!"
Which means that you can queue ONLY one hour before the doors are opened.
Did they hear that people were standing in a queue 6 hours before the live in Paris? xD
I can't see this note in any other event xD
Also: "18-22 (show-time klo 19:30)"
I hope this means longer than half an hour live *prays*
This also means that you can start queue at 5pm.

Why it can't be May already~!!!

No comments: