2010/03/06

Ongaku Gatas concert

Some thoughts after hearing a fanrec:
- I knew READY! KICK OFF!!! would be awesome live. Yossi’s “Kick off” OMG!!!!! So sexyyyyyyyyyyyy *faint*
- I wouldn’t complain if Ai no Sono was only YoSato xD
- Still wanting Yossi to sing Shall We Love T_____T
- Yossi & Mai’s Seishun no Custard >>>> Yossi & Kore’s version
- Since Saa Koibito ni Narou seems to be part of ”Gatas ryuu cover corner, does that mean they will perform different song every time?
- Resonant Blue sounds very good without Takahashi and Reina xDD
Not a surprise since Yossi >>>>>>>>>>> Takahashi, and Sengoku >>>> Tanaka LOL
- As I thought, Koisuru Angel Heart is pretty much Rika’s solo. Again -______- Damn, and I would like to like this song, but like this is impossible....
- Sexy Boy sounds pretty good. Needs more Yossi’s voice though (like always xD)
- Overall OnGatas has pretty damn good concert again.
- DVD please~!!!!

Pics, pics. Want pics!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haha thankyou for this!!! =P
Now I dont feel like I have to listen to audio concert rip xD
You have saved my studies xDD