2010/04/29

Ongaku Gatas

Okay, I haven't write about this before since I didn't want to believe it/haven't really understand what Yossi wrote... And also bacause I have been waiting for some "official" information...

But anyway. Now I read that Ongaku Gatas section on the M-Line fan-club page has been removed... So does this mean that Ongaku Gatas is over?

Well, a month ago Yossi wrote an entry in Ongaku Gatas "blog" (or what ever you want to call it).
First She wrote that She's gonna visit Mai and take some beer/alcohol with Her xD

But then She wrote:
ImageHost.org
I can see words "Ongaku Gatas" "M-line" and "graduation"...

That it... That's all I have to say...

4 comments:

Unknown said...

O.O what?!
So no more Yocchan with M-Line? or maybe they're just disbanding Ongaku Gatas? If it's the last, well, I think I can live without it but if it's the first one T_T Nooooo!

Anyways, I love you Yocchan <3 <3 <3

samidare said...

Yossi's still part of M-line.

Anonymous said...

Hehhh, no way... I saw how OnGatas was removed off M-line too T_T

But yeah, Yossy wrote on that blog:
And, now Ongaku Gatas will graduate from M-line.
Until now, all the fans that have supported M-line, thankyou very much.

And there was no mention of this at the concert?? o.o

Unknown said...

Uff... good to know that she's still part of M-line u_u