2011/01/09

Hairstyles 2009-2010

Damn, last time I did this almost 2 years ago O____O
Time sure flies fast...

2009

Blonde, brown, blonde, brown.... xD

2010

She really liked to keep it long.
I love it <3


---------------------------

Off topic.
Not that I really care, but I'm so damn happy Takahashi is leaving MM.
Just because I want her fans to know how it feels when your favorite is not part of MM anymore. Let's see how many of you will stop to love MM. Then I can come and say to you "I told you so".
But at the same time I don't want her to leave. 'Cos now it means she will become a part of M-line and OG... NO NO NO NO NO!!!!!! DO NOT WANT!!!!!! I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOUR MONKEY FACE!!!!! You can take Koharu with you and leave UFA, please....

1 comment:

Kreuz said...

I really liked her hairstyles from July, August and December (2009) and April, August, September and November (2010)
and yeah, I love that she keep it long
---------
0.0 I didn't know about Ai-chan graduation... worales, but of course, ABOUT TIME