2011/01/29

News papers

Some news papers
5627373_110129_sanspo.jpg5627369_110129_nikkan.jpg5627376_110129_tochuu.jpg


I knew this would start the complaining about why curren MM can't have Natsu-sensei as a choreographer. Why current MM this and that. Why make Dream MM 'cos it overshadows current MM.
OG >>>>> MM
Get over it already.
I know you don't like OG, but so what.
You can't always get what you want.
I can't get Yossy solo single, PB, DVD etc. I hate it but I can't do anything about it. I can complain but it won't change the fact that other members have more fans and that's why they get solo stuff. They are ready to take off their clothes, so they get PBs.

And can't you see that this may also help current MM (Although I wouldn't want it).
If Dream MM gets into TV Shows, UF* will most likely tag current MM along.

Oh, and please give pizzas for Reina.

And what the hell is this talking aboout "I'm worried how they can handle the touring". F*ck, I'm so sure Yossy has better condition than most (if not all) in current H!P. The age isn't everything...
In fact Koharu looks to be in the worst shape of them all. And she's the youngest.

-________________________________-

No comments: