2008/10/19

Good bye H!P

So I woke up today and read that Elder Club will graduate from Hello! Project on March 31st next year...

SH*T!!!! I only care about Yossi and Miki right now... I hope they will continue performing and so on...

They are not idol anymore, that's what people say. Maybe that's good. They don't have to be worried about their idol images. But will that also mean that I must say good bye to my Yossi PB hopes...?

And how about Gatas Brilhates H.P? Will they still continue playing? Will they just remote "H.P" from their name? Or use only "Gatas"? Yossi, Miki and everyone else has said how much they love Gatas, how it's important thing in their lifes. I just hope it won't be taken away from them...

Well one thing is sure. After March 31st I won't be a H!P fan anymore. *cries*

No comments: