2008/10/14

Hangry&Angry

Hangry & Angry thing is GREAT!!! I love it (even if Rika’s part of it and I have started to dislike her lately).

But Yossi!!!! OMG!!!! This is the music I have been wanting Her to do. She looks sooooooooo good in those clothes :drool:

And I think She likes to do this kind of music too.

- Well, She has said many times that She likes rock. She even said that She wants to sing something like xjapan.
- She has been wearing pretty rockish clothes: skulls and stuff like that. And how can you forgot the London Hearts :drool:
- And She said on Her solo Dinner Show that She wants to surprise everyone!!!
So I’m assuming She already knew about this back then.

And for those how are wondering why Yossi wasn’t in the h.NAOTO fashion show: She had Her Dinner Show at the same time. Maybe that’s the reason.

No comments: