2008/10/02

Hi

So, I have a blog now. Why? I don't know xD
But I hope this will be the place where I can just talk about random things. I just want to make this my place, where I can write what I think and sometimes rant about stupid things xD

Maybe I should tell something about myself then. Well, I use name "samidare" in here, but I'm also known as MyDearYossi or mdy in some places.
I love Yoshizawa Hitomi and most of my "random things" will be about her. I also love Yomiki and Ayumi Hamasaki. I like Fujimoto Miki and many j-pop artists (Aya Kamiki, Ai Otsuka, OLIVIA, BoA, Younha, Ongaku Gatas, H!P and so on...).
My English is not that good 'cos I refused to study it for a long time. But I hope I will become better x)

Why "everlasting dream"? Well, I was thinking some kind of name for my blog and remembered that Ayu has a song called "everlastin dream". It sounded nice and I noticed that the lyrics are also pretty good: "kimini,ageru / yumeno hakowo / kienai yumewo / kienai yumewo"

So, that everything about me for now. I don't really expect anyone to read this anyway xD

No comments: