2008/11/24

Cure magazine



Yay, for English translations!!!
Some interesting parts:
"-Punk rock is known as a genre of music that's all about rebellion, but how does it feel to sing this kind of music?
HANGRY: I simply felt it was cool. I've liked punk all along and I had the desire to sing this kind of music, I couldn't wait to get the chance to finally do it."

And I have been waiting for to hear Her to sing this kind of music <3

"-ANGRY, as you weren't very familiar with this kind of music, did you do anything in particular to try to immerse yourself in it?
ANGRY:
First I tried to look the part. Basically, rock has a "black" image, so whenever I went in for recording I would purposely choose black clothes to wear.
HANGRY: You did that? I had no idea. You were acting like a rocker?"

They didn't go to the recording together...? I'm kind a disappointed... And see, they don't know everything about each other, shokku xD

"HANGRY: I want to work on our next release soon too."

YES, PLZ *_______________________*

No comments: