2008/11/01

New Fanclubs

So H!P fanclub will be split into four after The Graduation: mmOG, Melon Kinenbi, Aya and H!P.
Good, good.
But there's something interesting in this pic:

Why Rika has two pics? Why Yossi, Mai and Konno doesn't have separate pics but Rika has?
I wouldn't be surprised if Rika goes to solo. Actually, I thought she would already have released her solo single. UF* seems to love her, and fans would definitely buy anything she does.

Anyway, can I now start to wish Morning Musume OG tours? *_____________*

3 comments:

Radicalpatriot said...

I'm not sure I follow you. You mean OG will exist in some form after the graduation?
Rad

samidare said...

^Morning Musume OG will have their own fanclub which is not part of H!P fanclub. The fanclub will include graduated MoMusu members and Ongaku Gatas. And since many members have said nothing will change after the graduation, mmOG will exist in some form (hopefully. You never know what the hell UF* is planning). And I really hope Ongaku Gatas will continue too (I'm not sure if your OG means Ongaku Gatas or mmOG xD )

Kimuuu said...

OOOOOH I didn't know you had a blog! I just went back to your first post and worked my way up. Whee! XD