2008/11/25

WTF moments II + pointless opinion

“MM must be in Kouhaku”
“Ooooooh I hope they will be in”
“I want they sing thisthatthis”
“I hope only MM goes, no OG please”

Announcement: No MM/Berryz/Cute in Kouhaku

“Kouhaku is overrated”
“Good, now we don’t have to see Love Machine/RR21/Peace again”
“Thanks god, now they don’t have to embarrass themselves”
“Kouhaku is bad/boring/stupid anyway”

You don’t have to be smart to know what kind of reactions there would have been if the announcement was opposite.

Yes... WTF indeed. Make up your minds already >__>


And other thing:

It’s pretty obvious that MM = Takahashi
If you like her that’s great, then you most likely like MM.
But if you are like me and don’t like her.... Well, it’s so damn hard to like MM either.
I admit my interest to MM was pretty low after Yomiki graduated. But I still tried to like MM, as a group. Now they are not group anymore... They are one member feat. 8 other members... And that one member is one of those I dislike the most...
Also since MM isn’t invited in music shows anymore (etc. Utaban, Music Station), it has to be something to do with MM.
And since MM = Takahashi... Well, think yourself.

But this is only a stressed and tired person’s pointless opinion

No comments: