2009/11/02

Chibi Japan Expo

OMG, Yossi's so cool, so gorgeous, so pretty, so awesome, so beautiful, so funny, so hot, so PERFECT!!!
I LOVE HER!!!!!
But right now I miss Her....

Saturday:
The concert was AWESOME!!! I LOVED IT! It was so worth it to wait in line for 5 hours. We were on the second row!!!! Yossi was so close to us!!!! When She came onto the stage I was so shocked! She's BEAUTIFUL!!! And She's so tiny xD
Her eyes are BIG!!!! I loved Her make up, Her hair and Her outfit!! I filmed the concert a little bit, even thought we were not allowed to do so. I'm gonna upload those videos in my YouTube account, and later in here, so you can also download them.
But back to the concert: I don't remember much about it... But it was awesome!!! Yossi was so close!!!! And Her kick during Lady Madonna -OMG!!!!!!!! She kicked so high!!!! Ah, She's so cool <3

After the concert there were Cosplay contest. Yossi and Rika were on the stage during it x)
I loved Yossi's way to interact with the cosplayers <3 And Her reations <3
Rika was just sitting there....... And I'm so jealous to the guys who won and were able to be in the same picture with Yossi....

Then, the autograp session!!!! Aaaaaaa, I was so nervous!!!!! When it was my turn to get the autograp my heart was beating SO FAST!!!! First I went to Rika. I gave the CD to her, but I was wathing Yossi ^^; Then I moved in front of Her!!! OMG, She was sooooo close!!! I could have touch Her!!! When She gave the CD back to me She looked in to my eyes and smiled!!! Her smile is PRETTY!!!! And Her eyes!!!!!! <3 I was so shocked that I didn't know where I should go to get out xD And Her voice!!!!! I'm surprised I didn't faint xD

Sunday:
First I went to get a new autograph ticket, and my little sister went to hold the seats to me and my other sister for the conference. We were on the second row, again <3 When they came to the table, Yossi was holding a videocamera!!! I didn't understand much, since everything was translated to French..... I did unterstand a little bit when they were answering in Japanese. But staring Yossi for 1 hour was really nice xD

Aaaaand then we went again to get the autographs x)
I was sooooo nervous again!!!! This time we went first to Yossi. Aaaaaaaa, the way She looked at me when I gave the pic to Her!!! <3 Again Her smile <3 I almost forgot to thank Her because I was just starting Her and thinking how gorgeous She is <3
After I got my autograph I went with other people close to the table to stare Her <3
Then!!!! OMG, She looked at us!!!!! We had an eye contact!!!! She made Her "eye thing" (big eyes)!!!!!! That caused a lots of giggling and fangirling!!!! xD Yossi sure knows how to make girls crazy <3

Then She left..... And now I miss Her.....
I want to see her again!!!!!!! I want to watch Her forever!!!!!

Those two days were so awesome!!!! Seeing Yossi in Japan (Tokyo Alice) was also great, but I think this was even better, since I was so CLOSE to Her <3

And then pics from the Cosplay:
906188_chibijapan01.jpg906189_chibijapan02.jpg906191_chibijapan03.jpg906192_chibijapan04.jpg906193_chibijapan05.jpg906195_chibijapan06.jpg906196_chibijapan07.jpg906197_chibijapan08.jpg906198_chibijapan09.jpg906199_chibijapan10.jpg906201_chibijapan11.jpg906202_chibijapan12.jpg

1 comment:

Miki IV said...

Sugoi!!!

Thanks for sharing your experience!!!
Really, I can feel your emotions in this words!!! xD
And I'm so jealous!!!! x3