2009/11/03

Sadistic Dance

After listening to Sadistic Dance album few times:
Omg, I LOVE Yossi’s voice!!!! Everytime She sings I’m in heaven <3
She sound so so so goooood!
But then Rika’s voice ruins the mood… I just don’t like it. The worst is Mr. Monkey… I know I’m biased, but her voice was OK in Kill Me Kiss Me minialbum… So what happened?

I really enjoy and like the album, though. Doubt, Shake me, Lady Madonna are all great. And Sadistic Dance + Top Secret :rock: Mr. Monkey would be better without Rika, I’m sorry to say that… But I don’t like the new versions of Angelia, Kill me Kiss me and Giza Giza. Or let just say that I love the originals. Those are awesome. Maybe that’s why I was kind a dissapointed… I especially think that they shouldn’t have touch KMKM… And still don’t feel The Peace… It’s good but not omgawesome.

But Yossi’s awesome and that’s make this album one of the best albums <3

I still have to say I prefer Kill me Kiss me to this. Since to me: rock > electro.


Side note:
After reading translation of Giza Giza, I love the song even more~
If I remember right Yossi said in some interview that She really likes the lyrics and She can related to them. It’s interesting… Since the lyrics are kind a sad… To me atleast.

English translations from some German (?) side:
911695_trans1_mrmonkey.jpg911697_trans2_top-doubt.jpg911698_trans3_angelia-shakeme.jpg911700_trans4_kill-giza.jpg911702_trans5_peace.jpg

No comments: