2009/11/28

Fashion check

Since I'm still waiting for Shibuya Deep A to be uploaded, I'm gonna do some fashion check from Miki's wedding party.

1056628_blog091128.jpg
Yossi: I like Her outfit. It’s simple and it looks good on Her. I also happy She decided not to wear stockings <3
Konno: Looks good. Would be better without the scarf.
Rika: Do not like... I don’t like the print and she could have spent more time to her hairstyle.
Tsuji: Looks like what she wears every day. But it’s nice.
Mari: Very Mari-like. Suits for her
Kaori: Dunno if I like it or not... The print is nice but I don’t like the stockings.
Reina: WTH? The skirt doesn’t suit for this kind of party...
Sayumi: Best out of Morning Musume. But I would have preferred different kind of shoes.
Eri: Too much everything... Not liking. I'm disapointed she decided to wear that.
Risa: Black is always a good choice.
Takahashi: Another wth were you thinking. Too much everything. Next time look into mirror before you go out.
Can’t see the rest of the outfits.

Remember that those are just my opinions xD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My conclusion:
UP-FRONT needs to get the girls a fashion designer like NOW XD
Most of them don't look good and some of them look plain TERRIBLE!

In others things, wow! it was a BIG party 0.0 wonder what song Miki sang with the girls, because I know that Aya sang Dearest for her (or maybe it was for both of them, idk)

For a moment I thought that maybe Maki would be there ¡_¡

samidare said...

They sang Happy Summer Wedding.