2010/01/03

....

Since I love Yomiki that means I can't be interested in any other couple? Like Ishiyoshi, Yomako...? Because I love Yomiki that means I get angry if I hear stuff which is related to the other couples? Am I really that immature...?

I forgive you since you really don't know me.

I love Yomiki. But that doesn't mean I can't enjoy any other pairings.
I have said it many times and I'll say it again: Anything that includes Yossi can't be bad. I'm interested in everything Yossi related. Because after all, I LOVE Yossi.

And after this we can move on.
Christmas and New Year are over. So hopefully I'll be able to update this blog more often.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi~ ^__^
I'm really sorry if my post offended/bothered you in any way... truly sorry about that~ I didn't mean to...

I was only meaning to tease/joke with someone because she was really mad about it :P
I'm truly sorry!

Thank you for your awesome blog updates <3
I finally managed to get the courage to post a reply :)

w/love <3
your avid blog reader :)

samidare said...

Nah, don’t worry. I didn’t post this just because what you wrote. I have seen this kind of action before and will see it in the future too.

And I admit that sometimes I envy Ishiyoshi fans nowadays. But I get on better mood when I think that Hangry&Angry is now their job and part of it is acting like a couple.
We know how seriously Yossi/they took Her/their job ^_^
And what also makes me happy is that Yossi acts like that with many OG members ^^