2010/01/08

Century21 party

On December 19th Yossi was a special guess at Century21 party
1287043_blog091220b.jpg1287042_blog091220.jpg
Apparently She sang "Love Machine".

In 2008 She was also invited to the party of the same firm (?).
Not sure if it was a same, but I think that I read somewhere something like that...
I have my own suspicion why She was there...


To change the subject: I'm starting to get worried... There isn't any new updates in Yossi's TV schedule... I'm hoping She's just on holiday or something.... I need my Yossi dose T____T

Tomorrow She will be in some kind of event of Kuraray, though.
She has a talk segment at 16:30-16:40.
This will be broadcasted on radio on January 11th (Tokyo FM)


Also someone wrote on her/his blog that Yossi went shopping to the store where s/he works. Yossi seemed to buy a dress shirt (?) (チェックのシャツを) and a skirt with a lace (レースのスカートと)
I kind a hope that She's gonna wear those tomorrow <3

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wait, why was she there at party? o.o

Oh and checkered shirt and laced skirt? xD

Anonymous said...

I'm curious... what's your theory?

samidare said...

Since I don't think these parties were really a work for Her, I'm thinking She knows someone from the office/company. So maybe She was asked to perform 'cos She was already attenting the party with someone. You know, like when someone from your family knows how to play piano and thus is asked to perform in family meetings(for example at the wedding).

Yeaaaaaaaah. So that's just what I think.

But who knows. Maybe these were a work for Her. Maybe someone of the bosses is a Yossi fan and s/he wanted Her to perform xD