2010/01/30

Live circuit ~Sadistic Dance~

Just watched the live stream of two first song.
It was too short but AWESOME!!!!
The songs were Top Secret and Sadistic Dance, just like I expected.

My favorite part was when Yossi whispered the lines "Hey hey, you know. Top Secret" *dies*

If you missed it you can watch it HERE.

EDIT
Oh sorry... Looks like the video is deleted....... -_______-

DohhhUP screencaps
1403400_100130_livecircuit01.jpg1403401_100130_livecircuit02.jpg

EDIT 2
And I just saw Kill me Kiss me live @DohhhUP!!!!
Didn't expect that!!!
And I'm pretty sure some people are going crazy right now xD
But remember there were also GAM kiss few years ago xD

Setlist from 2ch
video introduction
01.Top Secret
02.Sadistic Dance
MC
03.Mr.Monkey
04.Romantic ni Violence
MC
05.GIZA GIZA (crash berlin version)
06.Shake Me
07.WALL FLOWER
band introduction
08.Angelia (crash berlin version)
09.Lady Madonna
10.Kill Me Kiss Me (crash berlin version)

encore
11.Doubt
MC
12.NO FUTURE
13.The☆Peace! (h&A Death Tracks)

And I'm so not sure but some people are mentioning guitar in Mr. Monkey. Hangry played it? Or they both played? Do not trust me on this one xD
Also during No Future there was a video playing on the screen which was filmed in the desert. It looked like it could have been a PV.

No Future T_____T Awesome!!!
Please please please make it a single or something...

Side note: Yossi got flowers from Tobidase! Kagaku-kun staff <3

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It would be really cool if they actually played their guitars :)

A desert? Maybe it was footage from the photo session of some of the pics in sale, but if it was a PV, it would be really cool if they include it in the DVD, IF they release one XD

Anonymous said...

AWW she got flowers from Kagaku-kun people!! Make her a regular now? xDD

I'm happy they played No Future again! Yay :D

I wants DVD of all this! :D