2010/07/30

10/07/30 Summer Festival

Yossy participated to some festival today.

Apparently She sang:
Love Machine
Amairo no Kami no Otome
Sexy Boy
The Peace

-----------------------------

Not sure if this is official yet, but
Yossy's gonna have Solo Live at STB139 on Oct 9th

I really really really really want to go....
And I will if 1) I get the tickets 2) I get few free days from work and 3) my sister can go with me xD

----------------------------

Random note:
Last night there was pretty strong thunder in here....
The wind was so strong that BIG trees crashed to the ground.
I'm on holiday right now so I have been at my mom's place. But because of the storm, there's no electricity in there right now and the phones aren't working... (The whole town is like that...)
So now I'm at my grandmom's place :)
Luckily I took my "back-up" internet with me when I started my holiday xD
It's crappy but at least I have internet.
Yes, I know I was hoping for thunder and rain since it's has been so hot and dry for so long. But this was way too much.

No comments: