2010/07/06

Ongaku Gatas live tour 2010 -review-

Yay, just saw the full concert and it's time for a short review xD

01 Ready! Kick Off!!
- Loved this when I first heard it and still loving it. Back then I thought this will be an awesome live song and that it really is~
02 Joshi Kashimashi Monogatari
- Like it.
03 Osaka ni Sunzurei
- This is so much better in concerts than on the CD xD
04 Ai no sono ~Touch my heart~
- Kyaaaaaaaaaa. One of my favorites perf.
05 Kara genki (Ishikawa, Satoda)
- I like Mai but hate Rika so SKIP
06 Shall we love (Konno, Noto, Sengoku)
- Watched a little bit. Sengoku was the best one. But in the end: SKIP
07 Seishun no Custard (Yoshizawa, Korenaga)
- I still think that YossyxMai >>> YossyxKore but Kore was still OK
09 Aisareitai Aisareita
- Hoohoohohohohohohohoo Yossy’s hot *_____*
10 Dakishimete Namida
- Still very good perf like always
11 Kiss Shiyou (Ishikawa, Konno)
- Yeah, pair two worst singer... SKIP
12 Chikyuu to Tsuki Kare to Watashi (Ishikawa, Konno, Sengoku)
- Again SKIP, sorry Rika.
13 Saa Koibito ni Narou (Yoshizawa, Satoda, Korenaga, Noto)
- First I didn’t really like this song... But now it sounds very good. Seems like OnGatas Melon covers just can’t go wrong!
14 Special Generation
- LIKE! Might be even as goos as the H!P 2006 one. Although I wish Rika wouldn’t try to make those weird voices.... If you can’t do it, don’t do it at all.
18 Resonant Blue
- Soooooooooooooo much better than the original!!!! Yossy kicks everyone’s ass!!!
19 Kokoro no Tanima (Konno, Noto)
- SKIP
20 Koi Uranai (Korenaga, Noto, Sengoku)
- Too lazy to watch this now.....
21 Koisuru Angel Heart (Yoshizawa, Satoda, Ishikawa)
- I have never liked this song as live.... Too much Rika... Well at least Rika is happy since she got to be in the centre.
22 Sexy Boy
- BEST. PERF. EVER!!!! Though Rika looks nervous. Mai has waaaaaaaaaay too fun xDD Still: BEST. PIMP. EVER!!!
23 Yattarouze!!
- YATTAROUZE!!!!!!!
24 Narihajimeta Koi no Bell
- yay!!!
25 Come Together
- I think this is my least favorite OnGatas single... But it’s not bad :)

Encore
26 Dreamin'
- Probably one of the best ending song <3

Okay now I want to say a few things about the members. If you love Rika and don’t want to read anything negative about her, you should not read this.
Yossy:
AWESOME!!!!! (duh)
Mai: Okay I think she is the best performer after Yossy (of course xD). Not the best singer but the way she is on the stage and how she interact with audience is very good.
Sengoku: Omg, I really started to like her. She’s the second best singer in this group, imho (Do I have to say who’s the best xD). And now I just hope she doesn’t decide to graduate....
Korenaga: She’s getting better. She’s not as nervous as before. Yay!
Konno: Yeah, her singing is better than before but I still don’t like it xD Barely notice her on stage if the camera isn’t in her face LOL
Rika: Still keeping to hate her... I don’t think she’s that pretty or that she has that good voice that everyone else thinks.... Yes, she can look pretty in PB and other photos but that means she has time to think how she looks like and sorry to say this there can also be some photoshopping... But on the stage where she has to move around she just look.... Not so good... And I’m getting REALLY tired of this “omg, I’m so young and kawaii” -_________- It may had been funny a few year ago but not anymore since she says it pretty much all the time. And to me it looks like she has to force her voice to come out...
(Ah, I really needed to get thais off my chest xD It’s better now, thank you xD)
Noto: Still annoying. Why she keeps speak like 10-years-old? She’s 20-something (right?) already so I really hope that that buzzing sound is not her real voice and she would not use it.

Overall: I really really really really hope there will be more concert for OnGatas. And: Yossy's so AWESOME!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

*steals idea*
Heh, I dont like Noto either 8D
And I agree with everything said about Rika~ I looked at her blog pics and cringed xD
Haha :P