2010/07/26

Pimp xD + Japan Festa

From Sayumi's blog:
C-ute’s Nakasaki, Nakajima Saki-chan♪♪

Lately, she’s been coming straight to Sayumi!

Oh, everyone, she’s cute and I really like her and…

Saki-chan’s grea-aat!↑!(b^ー°)so kyute♪
Her dancing is intense too, and she’s rather Ero♪(//△//)、she’s full of charmヽ(´▽`)/

But she seems lazy…(lol)

“I’m afraid of ghosts so I won’t sleep alone at the hotel!”

What’s this episode? you want to hug someone (lol)

Cheater.


And then, Morning Musume。OG Yoshizawa Hitomi said,
“Well then, you can come to my room (broad grin)”


…That’s scarier than ghosts(lol)

Yossy, I love you xDDDDDDDDDDD
Please, don't ever change LOL

----------------------------------------------

3166671_japanfesta.jpg
Yay!
Those who are going: Remember to take maaaaaaaaaany photos and remember to show those to us who can't go too~

No comments: