2009/01/09

My hopes for concert

Elderly Club's concert tour finally starts tomorrow...

I listed some of my wishes for the concert:
1. Yossi solo
2. Yomiki duet
3. If not duet, then Yomiki with 1-2 other member (actually I would looooove to have Indigo Blue Love - Yomiki+Aya ver)
4. OG musume medley
5. Hangry&Angry perf
6. Lot of Yossi
7. Upbeat songs
8. Great outfits

Then what I thing will happen:
1. Ishiyoshi duet (which is good since it means more Yossi)
2. Rika will be "in the center" again... Of course...
3. OG musume medley (or just normal perf)
4. No Yomiki (UF* doesn't want to put them together since Ishiyoshi is "in" right now, and Yomiki could ruin it)
5. Slow songs...
6. Not enough Yossi

Should I tell that I almost everytime wait for the worst. In this way you have bigger chance to get a great surprise xD


And I hope the last H!P concert I will most likely be interested in will include more Elderly Club than Wonderful Hearts' kids... Give most of the lines to Elderly, give them more stage time and camera focus. Don't let Takahashi, Koharu and other kids ruin the concert. Altough they will do it anyway -_-

No comments: