2009/01/22

Rumors

Yossi and Rika will be starring at a stage play on May??
The play will be based on Tokyo Alice manga?
There seems to be 4 girls in the manga, so will two soon-not-H!P members join Yossi and Rika?
IF this is true I'm sure Rika will get the leading role. Just because she has more fans than Yossi and that's why UF* might want to give the biggest role to her.
Also doesn't the main character in these kind of mangas useally be little bit selfish, cute, naive etc. I just can't picture Yossi playing that kind of character. But Rika... Well I don't have problems to picture her like that xD

Yoshizawa Hitomi x Matsumoto Jun (Arashi)???
There seems to have been rumor about these two dating. Wotas discussed about it for few days, but the topic seems to be died already. I haven't seen any link or pics or anything like that, so I don't know what is the source...
I noticed this before but now I remembered it again because of this rumor: When Yossi was in Arashi no Shukudai-kun (081020) Matsumoto wore the same kind of ring than Yossi has. It can be just a coincidence though, but it was interesting. My imagination can be just waaaaaay too wild also xD
But IF this is true I'm happy She picked the best looking member, IMO xD Although this opinion is mostly based on the episode Yossi was in xD
As long as She's happy it's good. But I'm also selfish and I still want Her to appear in TV, have events and sing on concerts so I have a chance to see Her. That's why I'm scared that UF* will do something stupid IF this is true and gets a bigger attention...

PS. One more thing: No matter who She might date, Yomiki is always the #1 pair in my heart ^^

No comments: