2009/01/10

Elder Club Concert II

Okay, let see:
-I WISH is beautiful :cry:
-Screen is so goooooooood
-I might have to watch Melon Kinenbi’s perfs when the DVD is out. I did it last time and they didn’t disappoint me. I’m sure they won’t do it this time either.
-Seriously BABY Koi ni Knock Out is probably the best H!P song :rock: :rock: Yossi just rock the whole song! And I didn't recognize Makoto's voice first O_O She sounds better than I thought.
-Miki :heart:
-I hope there will be extra DVD or something which will include ALL those VTRmemorythings
-Aaaa, Yossi forgot it was Her turn to sing Mai’s part in Koi no
Bell xD
-Morning Coffee :heart:
-And seems like Yossi is pushed back in the OG medley again. Just like in the time when She was in MM...
-I’m so sorry to say this again, but the concert has too much Rika, to me (and I’m not saying this because “I’m jealous”) Seems like The Peace and Koisuru are just the reasons to have some more Rika in concerts....
-Never Forget = perfect ending!!


And there is not Love Machine twice xD "24. Love Machine" doesn't exist. And the last MC is fake too.

Now I want picsssssssss. According to fans Yossi's outfits are white -> black (pucchimoni) -> black+orange (OnGatas) -> red (medley)


No comments: