2010/05/24

10/05/24 Helsinki

OMFG!!!!!!!!! AWESOME!!!!! Yossi is AWESOME!!!!!
First row :rock: Yossi was most of the time on our side of the stage :rock: She was like 1 meter away from me!!!!!! Almost touched Her!!!
Yossi looked us soooooooooooooo many time!!!!!
Her smile!!!! :wub:

I also saw Yossi (and yeah Rika too) entering into Tavastia before the show! And we waited till they came back to their car and left after the show.

Yossi's so BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! I LOVE HER!!!!!!

Yelled Her name maaaaaaaaany times XD

Yossi's "kiitos" = cute!!!! :heart:

Yes, I know I'm hyper right now XD

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

aweeeeesommmeeeeee!!!! happy for ya :D
and im all hyper cos of all these reviews too~ almost as hyper as i am jealous! xD

samidare said...

I really hope you'll be able to see Yossi when She comes to Australia.
Seeing Her is like OMFG awesome!!!
She's even more prettier in real live than on TV or magazine.
I know that sounds impossible, but She really is!!!! <3

Anonymous said...

your making me more excited than i already am and september is four months away! xD
*nod nod*