2010/05/27

10/05/25 Tsunagari Itsumo Fantazy! Garigeru

The Awesome liLcazza translated this and tutu subbed it.
You can watch it HERE

Yossi and Her dad:
So they really had some hard times when Yossi was young...
I'm happy that everything is all right now ^^
I can easily imagine Yossi's dad playing guitar while they drink sake and whisky together xD
While the mom tries to tell Yossi to act more girly, of course xD
Dunno where, but I think I had read that dad plays guitar...

Yossi and Her grandma:
This was so sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.
Made me cry T__________T
Makes me miss my own grandma... I really should visit her...
Also Yossi's grandma sounds like a great person xD

Conclusion:
The Yoshizawa family is awesome <3

Yossi still lives with Her family O____o
Well, like that She doesn't have to pay a rent (so much) xD

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, Yoshizawa family ftw!!! xD

I was surprised she still lives with her family too~ She loves family <3!

But she'd have an apartment or something closer to work right? Or does she get mum and dad to drive her to work everyday from Saitama? xD

samidare said...

I think that Yossi lives in Tokyo (Higashiazabu, Minato) xD

Does Her family live there too...? Or do they still live in Saitama?

Maybe She visits Her family so often that She can say She still lives with them xD

Oh sh*t, why is this so big deal to me xDDDD

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah! Marathon told us where she lived! That could totally be a fake address xD

Unless we stalk her, we wont know xD

Cos its Yossy and anything to do with Yossy is a big deal? :P
xDDD