2010/05/22

European Tour

IT HAS STARTED!!!!!

The mini concert in Berlin ended a while ago.
Now there's signing session going...

Concert list:
Kill me Kiss me
Sadistic Dance
The Peace

Yossi/Hangry's hair was AWESOME!!!!!!
2569144_100522_berlin.jpg2570608_100522_berlin_caps.jpg
CAN'T WAIT TO MONDAY!!!!

Altough i wanted to get a autograph too...
It's the most amazing feeling when you're standing less than one meter away from Her and She looks in your eyes *_________________*

Is it wrong to be happy because Yossi seemed to get more gifts than Rika? xD

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! :D

GET YOUR CAMERA READY xD

And no, its not wrong at all :P

samidare said...

Well, I think I'm not gonna film anything this time ^^;
Since now I can't use the same excuse as in Paris 'cos now I will understand what the staff is saying xD

But IF I see Yossi jogging some where in Helsinki I will definitely took pics :D
(I really hope this will happen since I'll arrive Helsinki about 11am xD)