2010/05/25

European Tour / Helsinki

Again: IT WAS AWESOME!!!

Yossi's hair was OMG!!!!!
2591673_blogrika100524b.jpg
- Best part during the opening movie (introduction video) was when Tsuji said that you really should not give too much alcohol to Yossi xD
- And yeah, Yossi pointed the mic to us (me, tutu, kim, our sister, and tutu's friend) during The Peace so we could sing (yell) to it \o/
- She also waved to me/us during the show. And of course I/we waved back <3
- During one MC Yossi read a letter She had wrote to us. She said that this was Her first time in Finland and She thinks it's a beautiful place <3 She also said something else I seem not to remember... Maybe something about how She wants to come back and asked us to support them. In the end of Her message She said "Kiitos!" (=Thank you!) <3 The message was in English and I think She spoke it pretty well ^_^ The message was kind a long so I'm sure She said something else too xD
- Did I already mention the eye contact? There were a lot of it!!!! Between me and Yossi of course xD
- Before the show started I tried to see Yossi on the backstage (I was able to see the door very well and it didn't want to be closed xD). AND I SAW HER!!! Once again the door opened and there She was! Standing there, wearing those white clothes She wore when She arrived and left Tavastia and someone was fixing Her hair xD Using LOT of hairspray LOL
But then the bodyguard (or that what I think that guy is) closed the door again...

Here you can see how close the stage was!!!!
2591670_100524_helsinki06.jpg

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaand here's Yossi (and Rika) leaving Tavastia after the show.
2591721_100524_helsinki16.jpg2591722_100524_helsinki17.jpg
Sorry my hands were shaking really badly xD

Yossi's outfit is ROXY again \o/
2591836_frpa025_color_0010.jpg2591837_frpt026_color_0010.jpg
Quite expensive style if you ask me...
Shirt: ¥7,245
Pants: ¥6,195

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WHOA the stage WAS REALLLY close!!!
awesome!!! <3

and omg, i think yossy's gonna go insane shopping for roxy/surfing brands in australia xD
that price is... normal for those brands T-T
my roxy jeans were like $80AU and it was half price xD